Wednesday, June 4, 2008

They need help!

Dear Sue
How are u? Where have u been? Still in Indonesia?For me I am busy with my two kids and packing the cloth for Cyclone victim.Our country never get a chance to remove this regime I think.Nobody can help us.What a disappointed for us.This regime is getting worse and worse.I think we don't have a chance of going back home instead of living in foreign country for our life.We still hoping from God.At least we can rest our mind.Our mind are fill with sorrow.When we hope from God He will make our mind peace and comfort.when u have time send email and keep in tough.
with love
urs
Tha mie

One message among the many I receive daily from my friends in Burma ...

The USA has withdrawn the saving soldiers from the Burmese coast, the UN won't send saviors, ... indeed nobody sends help. Material does not speak up for political change and without political change there is no life for the people of Burma.
If anybody has some good information or training how to overthrow a regime, please let me know. I believe the people from Burma are the only legitimate ones to do so but they need help! We have to protect the sovereignty of the people not of some crazy generals! Our governments don't do much so let's take our responsibility to use our freedom to fight for the freedom of my friends!

Please send me your thoughts and ideas what to do. I need a team! They need a team!

Another piece of writing in Dutch on the Mo* website

No comments: