Sunday, October 7, 2007

no news is good news

I am already more than a month in the land of the rising sun, I have seen sunsets, sunrises, whales, waves, rice and raw fish ... many impressions and stories have remained untold and unshared ... I feel I would need some time, a lot of time to write things down properly ...but life goes on and it is so interesting ...I haven't managed to find access to a computer on the right moment ...so for those curious what I have been up to ...hold on ...

Life is treating me very well, I am healthy, happy and I find every evening a roof ...so far I slept one time in a hostel, many times in my tent and in several Japanese houses... I do not know where I will be the coming days ... but

I am alive and kicking ...

I suppose the same goes for all of you ..no news is good news ...though I truly enjoy your writings and stories. Thanks a lot!

greetings from Fujisawa ...yep, I see mount Fuji ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,

hope you are fine .. it's nice to be able to follow the news of your whereabouts .. Annika who i think by now is in Singapore left me your blog ... you seem to be at your best!!!!

This evening i am off to Brussels but due to all hotels being booked or costing 1000 Euros a night i ended up booking a hotel in Gent!! So I'll end up at your part :)

Hear from you,
Vince